You'll have the confidence that your business and technical writing is clear, engaging, sharp and focused on your readers' needs.
Editing and proofreading: your editor is your writing partner
- When you've finished writing, I review both the structure (logic, readability) and the details (grammar, punctuation, consistency) of your document, and make suggestions that will improve your document and sharpen your writing.
- For complex documents, it is wise to involve me early in the process so that the 'big picture' questions can be resolved early in the project.
- The final review (proofreading) checks that all your changes have been incorporated into your document before you publish.
- My aim always is to retain your voice so that your writing 'sounds' like you.
- If you lack time or the skill to write, I can do it for you. After discussing what you need, you supply me with the basic information, and I'll write what you need - web copy, marketing materials, newsletter, article, blog, manual, report.
- As with editing, keeping your voice is my goal.
- Writing is a skill that you can learn. I've developed workshops where you can learn and practise basic writing strategies, and technical writing.
- Each workshop is tailored to the needs of the participants, so you'll come away with information that you'll be able to implement in your workplace.
Phone or email me when you want to know more about how I can sharpen your writing.