editing, proofreading, writing training
- Have you found your business voice?
- Have you really written what you thought you had?
- Do you know who will read what you've written?
- Do you struggle getting your thoughts onto the page in a way that people will want to read what you have to say?
Perfect Pages will help you find your business voice, and give you the confidence that all your written communications consistently speak in your voice, and that your business and nonfiction writing is clear, sharp and engaging.
|Hi, I'm Desolie Page, owner of Perfect Pages. I'm one of about only 330 editors in Australia who has achieved the status of 'Accredited Editor'. At the beginning of 2013, I joined the Accreditation Board of the Institute of Professional Editors (Australia), where our major task is the accreditation of editors.
Through editing, proofreading, and writing training, I can help you achieve clear, engaging and sharp business and technical writing.
Find out more about me and my experience. Then contact me to find out how I can help you.
- Your readers will appreciate your easy-to-read, clear message.
- Your professionalism and credibility won't be undermined.
- You'll save costly reprints (and embarrassment) when someone points out a mistake.
Experience the difference that a review by an experienced editor can make to your writing.
+61 (0) 411 260 708
supporting your nonfiction writing
|Welcome | Sharpening Your Writing Skills | Contact us | Resources | Testimonials